Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Per Request

Seeing as I don't have much to say today, I will take my dear ol friend Natalie's request and put up pictures of the pages I just made. Well, I'm just going to put up the whole book. And, I do believe if you click on the picture it will enlarge it so you can see it a little better. And let me just tell y'all, I had a very difficult time take pictures of these pages! No matter where I went, what kind of lighting, flash on or off, pages in or out of protectors.. these dang pages had a glare!!! 
So, this is what you get, take it or leave it :) 
I'm not overly thrilled with some of em.. but, eh, oh well, I guess. 
Plus, these pictures really don't do justice since a lot of the pages have embellishments and definition to them! 
I sure hope y'all can see these a lot better than how they are showing regular!! If anyone has suggestions on how to take a better picture of these stinkin pages, please let me know! :)

Aubrey is at her dad's tonight... it really throws me when she's gone! Her routine has become my routine, so when she's gone I just get all off! haha. Especially waking up- I count on her to stir and make little noises to help wake me up, and when she's not there to do it, well, its just weird!! 
I hate it when she's gone.

That about does it. Nighty-night! :) 

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the pictures! I needed those to motivate me to scrapbook! I better start soon! Will our girls be in kindergarten at the same time? I'm too tired to figure this out.

~Laura~ said...

I think they will since they were both born after September.. right? What made you think that??
And don't make me think of my little baby being in kindergarten!!! :)

Natalie said...

I almost explained how that thought process worked but I didn't bc I thought that may be weird. But I was thinking if I don't start scrapbooking before I know it, she'll be in Kindergarten- then I thought would our girls be in kindergarten together? Haha! AND PICTURES ARE UP NOW! yayay! And I was able to write too!