Monday, June 1, 2009

Going to the Chapel..

next on our agenda.. my dear ol' cousin's wedding!! I am so happy for Eddie, and he couldn't have picked a better bride! Kayla is just the sweetest! They got married at a little church in Balch Springs, where Kayla's parents and grandparents got married, and then had their reception at the Lakewood Theater in Dallas. It was a pretty cool place! Aubrey was the "honorary" flower girl.. she was just a big poof ball! haha. The dress was way cute, but made her have a heat stroke! my sweaty little baby! lol. Here are some photo's of the lovely evening! (oh, and don't mind the sunburn on me.. I thought it would be a great idea to use tanning oil my first time to lay out this year! haha. I was not planning on wearing the cardigan, but, ya know.. ) 

Congrats Eddie and Kayla


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 posts in a row! that's some power-blogging! lol. i see you wore the dress to their wedding - lookin' good lady! =)

Natalie said...

ah- you had to wear a cardigan- probably my fault bc you didn't look burned until we went inside! sorry :) next time no oil! you look great in the pictures. and i love the picture of aubrey sleeping on you!