Thursday, June 4, 2009

Not sure what to title this.. ??

Hello All! 

Today I received my first Peachy Cheap order! I was pretty excited, especially since I kinda forgot what I ordered! haha. I got 4 booklets of rub-ons, each book has 200-400+ rub-ons!! I think I spent around $8 with shipping! Heck ya! :)

So, after a lot of thought, and encouraging talks from a certain friend (LAH! haha).. I will be returning to school!!! AHHH!!! To be honest, I don't want to. But, I need to. I really need to! I'm going to take a class in Summer II, then, at least 2-3 classes in the fall.. probably go back to Eastfield, might as well take all I can there since its like 10x cheaper!! And a lot closer! And, I am going to do.. drum roll please.. education! I know, its been up for debate, but I really think it will be the best route. I really do think I will enjoy it, and it has really good job security and benefits.. so, good enough for me! haha. My only concerns have been student teaching- how the heck am I going to work that out?!? and, if I will really like it..? Well, maybe that's not so much my worry, as will I be good at it??? I have been a little skeptical about doing it since I have heard some negativity towards it from a few people, but then others really talk it up.. so, I talked to one of my teacher friends (LAH- that's Lauren Coats for those who don't know!) :) and she really made me feel good about going that route. I am going to continue to pray about it though- that will probably be good! lol! So... anyone out there with an opinion or advice or anything, please feel free to share :)

Side note: I think most of my posts may be coming at night, seems to work out easier since little bit will be asleep! Although, I may be able to sneak some in during nap times :)

Ok, ok, some of you may be bored (or sick of) sleeping pictures.. but I just can't help it!! I just love them!! Here are a few from the other night.. 
Good grief is she getting big!! :)
And, she is wearing another pair of Old Navy pj's.. they are my absolute favorite!! I stock up on those things! 
This picture just makes me so happy!! She just looks like she is having so much fun and her smile is telling me that!  
(And, yes, she is in her pj's at school.. we didn't quite get changed before we left.. the beauty of taking her to work with me!) :)
She fell asleep on me while I was on the comp. (probably checking out some blogs!).. as soon as my brother took the picture she woke up, go figure.. but, at least she woke happy! 
By the way, I think this may be the first pic of the two of us with her smiling! usually I am the one who has to make her smile, but now she can do it without me! yay! 

Well, it's off to bed! Good night all! :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What cute pictures! As always! AND YAYAYAYAYA- Back to School, Back to school... I can't remember the rest of the song... but YAYAYAYAYAYAYA! I think education is a good and secure route for you. Everything will work out with Aubrey while you student teach! YAYAYAYAYAYA!