Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Change of Scenery

Thought I needed to spruce the blog up a bit.. I need to get a good pic of me and Aubrey outside, seems a little more fitting! soon! :)

Not a whole lot to say today.. 
Aubrey seems to be feeling better! yay!! Still a little fussy at times, but not too bad. This medicine is working pretty quickly, so that's awesome! Also, the Dr. said to try and keep her diaper off whenever I can to help dry up her diaper rash.. so, I have been. I had her sitting on the floor (on a towel) on our living room rug.. and she totally peed on it!! haha.. Grandma wasn't thrilled! Its all good, she made me scrub it clean! :)

Um, might be a little strange for me to ask this way, but, Lenzie I saw you left a comment, a very sweet comment!, I was just wondering if you know me or just found me? I love that you read this- I really like it when I find out people who keep up with it!! Just curious! Keep on readin! :)
On that note, for all those that read my little blog, I would love for y'all to "follow" me that way I know who's reading! please :)

Well, guess that's about it. Gotta finish getting Aubrey to sleep so me and Sarah can watch Revolutionary Road!! 

Night! :)

Oh, just a couple of pics from today-

She was just a bit excited.. :)
Silly face! 

4 comments:

Brenda Bates said...

Love your new banner (or whatever it's called)! You just let me know when you want to go to the Arboretum and I'm there. Well, I'm out of town this weekend, probably can't do it the next weekend, the weekend after that is July 4th .... but hey, you set a date and I'll be there with the camera! :-)

~Laura~ said...

LOL- I'll see when I can come up with! The weekend after the 4th is Daniels.. so.. ?? Unless we do it during the week, looks like she'll be about 7-8 months!! haha!! oh well! :)

Lenzie said...

Hey Laura,

I don't think that I know you, but I feel like I do (is that weird??) I have followed your blog since you were pregnant! I read my sister-in-laws blog and somehow found this... My husband went to GCA, maybe you know friends from there? Anyway, love the blog!!

~Laura~ said...

Lenzie,
Totally cool that you've read it that long! wish you would have commented earlier! :)
Who is your sister-in-law? and your husband? I do have friends that went to GCA.. hmm??
Do you have a blog?