Friday, June 5, 2009

nothing in particular

I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself so far with keeping up with the everyday blogging! On that note- I don't have much to say tonight! haha! 

The only exciting thing today, Aubrey had green beans for the first time! whoo-hoo! I was a little worried on how she would like them, but, she did!! She ate em up no problem! On the other hand, she does NOT like carrots! She will eat them, but with a look like "do I have to??" ah well. She is a little chubbster! Her 6 MONTHS appt. is in a couple of weeks, I'm super curious to see how much she weighs!! I have stopped taking her car seat out to carry her, she is just waayyy too heavy for all that! So, I get her in and out of my little car that is a pain in the butt! Once I get my finances in order, new car here I come!! 

I developed a bunch of pictures tonight, my mom always wants in on my order, so when I get the pictures I always have to put my pictures in a stack because she always tries to sneak some of mine and claim they are hers! So, I gave her her stack and said once her stack is in another location she can look at mine! LOL. As far as I am aware, my stack is safe. :)

Last thing, I am sooooo tired!! Its like, 8:00pm hits and I am falling over asleep! What in the world!? yeah yeah, I  have a baby, but you would think I would be in routine enough for that to not bother me.. right? And plus she has been sleeping through the night since she was like 2 months, so its not like I'm getting up a hundred times a night.. hmm? It's almost 9:30 now, and I really could have been in bed and fast asleep an hour ago! The past couple of nights I have had calls and texts when I wake up because I never heard them when I was asleep, I am just dead to the world once I'm out! Who knows.. maybe I'm just tired! what a concept.. lol. 

With that, I'm going to bed! sweet dreams! :)

oh. weight loss.. still at a stand still. Aunt Flo is making me eat lots of chocolate. I can't help it. hee hee... 

sorry no pics this time.. 

No comments: