Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Goals.. sort of..

I'm going to try and do something new:
Blog everyday! 
I really enjoy it, and so I want to do it more. Plus, I have a lot of pictures that I want to share. I also want to blog about my weight loss plan. Plan? Yes, I do have one, it just has been.. inconsistent, or nonexistent.. whatever. haha. And to write about any other little thing that's going on- although, I won't lie, it will mostly be about my little Aubrey :) And, doing it this way will maybe shorten my posts.. sometimes they are a bit long! Not sure if anyone cares, but.. ?

Ok, to start, I'm going to say something about my weight loss (or lack of!) in every post, may just be a side note, but it will help keep me accountable, or at least that's the goal! Today.. I have done no physical activity. I WAS going to.. until Aunt Flo dropped in for a visit and ruined the mood! LOL. I was going to get ice cream.. but then I didn't, so that should add a point, right?  

Let me just tell ya'll about this wonderful site, PeachyCheap.com!! My sister's mother-in-law told me about this. Which, may or may not be a good thing! It's scrapbook stuff at a huge discount! Each day it is something new, so you have to look everyday! No matter what you order the shipping is $4.99. But so far, I have seen some really good deals! I have already ordered stuff twice! AND, today was special- NO SHIPPING! sweet! If you like to scrapbook, check this out! 
Speaking of the one who told me about this, Brenda, (shout out! -she is a silent reader, you should get a blog by the way!) :) She has the most awesome scrapbook room!!! I am soo jealous! Every time I go over there I just want to look at all of her stuff and make something! It's like a store in there!! (for real!) She is super creative too, and she is a really good photographer which is a  huge plus! She is going to take some pics of me and Aubrey.. that is unless we think we will have heat stroke!? haha. I would plug her website that she is on.. but not sure if she would want me to?! :) Anyway, thanks Brenda!

Alright, picture time! 
A random array...
Me and the sisters at the wedding
Big girl is sitting up all by herself!! She looks like extremely scrunched in this pic! haha. She is getting better by the day, but still wobbly enough she can't be left unattended. We're working on it though :)
Silly silly girl
Playing with Nana at Robert's graduation lunch
My dad always went on and on about he "could hold us in one hand".. and here he is holding my child in one hand!
Sleepy girl (couldn't have a post without one!)
Playing around with angles.. 
Natalie- this is the one I was talking about. My mom thinks its weird, but I really like it! :) 

Well, that should be good for now.. I already know what pics I will putting up tomorrow :) 

Until then.. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that blogging every day is a great idea! You've sorta inspired me to try and do that as well, but I'm not sure it will actually happen. Also, I love that picture of Aubrey with her pink glasses on! So cute! =)

Brenda Bates said...

Awwww .... you can come over and play in my scraproom any time you want. I think I have enough stuff to share!!

Always love reading your blog - so glad you're going to update it every day. Witty writing and super cute pictures.

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

yay! i'm excited that you're gonna blog everyday. i get disappointed when i get on the blog and no one has updated. i like something new to read :)

Natalie said...

I liked all the pictures! Lola and Aubrey are two hot mommas in their sunglasses! Although Aubrey's seem to fit much better! I liked the last picture too! I love playing around with angles, although I am not very good at it yet! Gotta' go cook dinner and maybe start packing for the beach! :)