Tuesday, September 22, 2009

This and That

Thought it was high time for a new theme. Not sure if I love this one though. And, somehow I lost my background color and can't get it back...??? hmm. 


I'm so happy fall is here! Its my favorite time of the year. And winter. :) I just love the weather and the colors and my birthday and Thanksgiving, which is my favorite holiday!, are in the fall, so bonuses! Its just great! In a couple of weeks Aubrey and I, well, mostly Aubrey, will be having a little photoshoot hopefully at the Arboretum in the pumpkins- gonna be super cute! Can't wait! Hopefully the weather will stay nice and cool so we can wear cute fall clothes :) 


Today Aubrey had her 9 month check up! My little baby is 9 months- ahhh! She is getting so big so fast :( But, she is at a super fun age, so I guess its all good :)
I was all prepared for her to get shots today and when I get there they say "nope- she's all caught up!" Yay! I HATE watching her get poked. I can still remember the first time she got shots and the face she made, broke my heart. So, I was glad none today! After all her measurements the nurse tells me "Well, she's way above average on weight, height and head." uh-oh. But, then she goes on to say "But, its ok, because she's always been that way." LOL. Poor baby. :) She is 22 1/2 lbs and 29 inches!! I was actually thinking her weight would have been more, but, good thing it wasn't or we might have gotten in trouble! haha. She is still in the 95th percentile (which means, if there were 100 babies she would be bigger than 95 of them!), which on her chart she is staying consistent for her growth. Even though she is above average she is still not really overweight because, really, she's always been.. so, that's just her. Although, I was looking back at some 4th of July pics, and I really think she has thinned out ALOT. Which, is a little funny since she really isn't very thin :) She must have really grown alot taller or something... or maybe she's just getting some exercise now that she's crawling and starting to walk! Those 4th pics that poor baby just looks like a blob. A really cute blob though ;) 
Oh man, before I know it will be her FIRST birthday!!! 
I'm pretty sure I will cry... 


Oh, she has also learned how to click her tongue and vibrate her lips while blowing them.. you know what I'm talking about?? lol- bad descriptions, sorry!! Oh, and clap! Its pretty cute :) 
And, I'm pretty sure she will be walking sometime in October! She moves really good and fast along the furniture and will reach out to the non connecting pieces  to keep going, and she really likes her walker! 
I'm pretty sure I will cry when she takes her first step...


(am I emotional or what?!) :) 


OH! I think I have found her a Mother's Day Out! And she can go 4 days a week, so, thats good. I will be getting all the hours that I need her watched for like a fraction of the cost of a daycare! I feel really comfortable with the teachers she will have (they are a little older which I like, they seem like they really care about the babies and want to be there!) The only real bummer though, is that I probably won't ever get to take her, only pick her up. I know, "what's the big deal?" well.. it is. Since I go into work sooo early my mom will drop her off and then I will pick her up.. But, I won't be there in the mornings to tell them everything they need to know, and see how she reacts and all that... :( I know my mom will tell the teachers everything and she can tell me how she reacts.. but, its not the same. ..Sigh... BUT, I think this place will be a good blessing, so I just need to focus on that :) I think she will be starting the first of October! 


On to pictures! 


Her typical self :)


                                  Probably, our best picture to date! 











Not sure why, but, I LOVE this picture! 


Can't get enough 
of that giggle! 
Aubrey not cooperating- as usual :) 

Thought I'd
change it up with 
the B&W!












So badly wish this wasn't blurry- love how happy she looks!!                  
                                                                                                                      My Sweetie Girl


Ok, is any one else's picture function different?? Not sure if I love it..??


Hope everyone is having a good week! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Oh, and I really like your hair like that too! I can't even pick a favorite because they're all good! :) Can't wait for her 1st birthday party!

~Laura~ said...

Thanks!! Can't wait for you to be here! :)

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

I wanted to say the same things that Lauren said, but now I sound like I am copying her! but 1- i LOVE you hair like that, too! and 2- these pictures are SUPER cute!!! i really like the one that you wrote that you love, too. that's my favorite. :) see you soon! :)

Unknown said...

haha, your funny! Ok, 3 people have now commented on my hair.. I didn't think it looked any different.. but, thanks! Can't wait for pokeno- gonna be fun! lol!

~Laura~ said...

dangit. I was signed in under my mom :)

Natalie said...

Those pictures must be from Sunday and I said at church your hair looked good- what did you do that day? A little extra conditioner?? Haha! Dang that blurry picture- it was so cute! Okay I definitely need to e-mail you pictures... but I am suppose to be working right now- so I will later! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!! But I disagree on the one you said is your "best picture to date". The one after it (the one you said you "LOVE"). it's SO SWEET! You can see all that mama-baby love!

Anonymous said...

Oh yea... Carrie totlaly has the same problem posing for pics. Can't get anything I want cause she's so distracted!