Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sweet Kids

This past week my newphew, Collin, had his first T-Ball game... and, let me just say, watching a bunch of 3 & 4 years old play t-ball is quite entertaining! Some of those kids looked so small in their uniforms, it was so cute! And, there were about 10 coaches on the field "directing" the kids moves! At the end, I had no idea which team won?! haha.                                         
                                                                                      How cute is that?? 

                                                                  
                                                                                    


This past friday, Natalie and I along with the kiddos decided to try out this playgroup at Watermark, not quite what we were expecting, but.. we still had fun- allowed for a cute photo shoot! lol! :)
Always with those "looks"... 

                                                                                                                Peek-a-Boo!






Aubrey has been standing without holding on to anything! She will even raise herself up and just stand there like a big girl! We've been working on her taking  a step.. but, she's not ready.. and, neither am I :( 
Just kidding.. 


She's playing with one of her toys.. while standing, not holding on.. you go girl!
She'll be walking in NO TIME!!

(ugh, why can't the font stay the same?!)

In other news.. Aubrey will be starting Mothers Day Out on monday. I'm pretty much dreading it. At first I was totally ok with and was kinda glad that she would get some more kid interaction, but now, I'm just pretty nervous/sad about it. I mean, I have a good feeling about the place and they have been doing it for 35 years, so, I mean, that should say something right? I guess I'm just nervous about how things are really done. Obviously, no one will do take care of her like me or how I want exactly, and she will be in a completely new environment, although, I think she will probably do just fine, alot better than me I'm sure! But, I actually took Monday off that way I could be the one to drop her off and pick her up, since I will only be picking her up in the future. I have some work things I can do from home that day, so hopefully I get a couple hours worth of work in! I'm sure it won't be as hard as I'm making it out.. right?? :(
I'm sure Monday when I give an update on how it went I won't sound so depressed. She is a great baby and I know she will be excited to be around other kids and all the new toys!! And, I'm sure they will take great care of her!  :)

Ok, off to bed for me!



1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

I LOVE the picture of Colling squatting down to get the ball - that is REALLY funny!

I would be sad dropping my baby off too - I mean this is the first time for you to take her somewhere 'new' - you had her with you at the daycare and then Kristin kept her at your house - so I think this nervous thing is perfectly normal. It will also pass, and you'll get use to it!

I will have a good friend to teach me about these things when I have my own baby :)