Monday, September 14, 2009

Ready.. Set.. WALK!


Aubrey has been using one of Collin's little chairs to walk herself around the house, but, the chair is not the most stable of choices, so, after a little comparison shopping today, Little Miss has a new walker! And boy was she excited about it! She was squealing, well, like a little girl! The whole time I was putting it together (with the help of Robert and Sarah- this thing was quite confusing!) she kept grabbing the pieces and getting really frustrated that is wasn't ready! She almost fell over screaming when I put her up to it- too cute :) At first she just stood there screaming, then she finally realized that she could move with it- and off she went!! 
She'll be walking in no time.. :) 
Also, later, it turns into a little scooter bike! bonus! 
She was just being cute while eating, so, thought I'd snap a few :) 
AND. she is finally getting a hang of that sippy cup!!
 I got another one too, and she is doing good with it also! yay! 
And... just thought these were sweet. (I'm sure someone is looking at this and freaking out- "A bumper, toys, blankets AND a pillow?!?!?" haha.. she likes it! But, don't worry, I take the pillow out when I go to bed!) :) 
Speaking of sleeping.. she is doing so much better! Which actually, having my pillow in the bed with her helps. I guess she can smell me on it?? lol. She still fusses a little, but I just go in there hug on her while she still in her bed and "shhh.." then lay her back down, usually it only takes 1-2 times, then she's out.
 Slowly but surely, we're making progress :) 

Well, there's that. 
Later! :)





4 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe Aubrey is so big now! Walking will be so fun- but seriously she looks so old in those pictures- Lola seems miles away from walking- and to think they are only 4 months apart! I am ready for another playdate!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

hee hee! it is so cute to see her walking with her little walker!! :) the one of her sleeping on the pillow is funny and cute :)

~Laura~ said...

yeah, she cracks me up!

Natalie said...

I was hoping for a Caden post :(