Friday, September 4, 2009

Quack, Quack

When returning home from a trip to Wal-Mart, across the street from the house was a Momma duck and all her little chickies! I hurried and got Aubrey out of the car to go inside to get some bread, when my mom joined us. I have been so hoping to get some pictures of Aubrey with the baby ducks so I thought this was a prime time! Well, the momma and babies loved the bread, so my mom sat Aubrey down on the sidewalk.. then tried to scoot her closer.. thats when the momma tried to bite my moms foot! I guess we were a little too close to comfort for the little chicks. Oops. They did enjoy the bread though! 
Maybe one day I will get some cute pictures with the little chickies.. :) 
(Bonus for living right by a pond!) :) 




1 comment:

Natalie said...

Little Miss Photographer you! Love the picture of Aubrey looking at the chicks! :)