Tuesday, March 15, 2011

From my "Mobile"

I (finally) uploaded all of my pictures from my phone to iphoto, and thought I'd post a few of my long-lost favorites.

And, since these are from my "mobile", I couldn't help but hear Phoebe!
If you're a true 'Friends' fan, then you will know exactly what I'm talking about! For those who aren't (shame, shame), my inspiration. ;)

So, this was the first pic I took with my iphone. There definitely needs an explanation with this. I had just picked her up from her dads, why in the world she was in a UT cheerleading outfit, I have no idea. Emily is with me, and we're talking to her and just trying to get her to do anything, but, all she does is give us this face. We are just dying laughing. Still, nothing. It was the weirdest thing, then, all of a sudden she starts being normal again?! Strange kid.
And, I don't know if any of y'all watch "Two and a half Men" (and, no, I'm not about to say something about Charlie Sheen), but, Sarah said she looks like the kid from the show (when he was younger), so, to this day (a year later..) Sarah calls her Angus, that's the kids name in real life. Lovely huh? Absolutely love her at this age. And, her hair! :)
Crazy nap time hair!!
haha! That mouth...
love it when they both fall asleep ;)
Giddy-up!The first ponytail! Love that little curl hanging down.

just so darn cute.
lazy afternoon.;)

love
First hair cut! I mean, bang trim. I think she was as nervous as I was! Ha!
wasting no time on those cookies!
My little cutie cowgirl on Halloween
rocking all her babies
oops.
helping herself to a little snack. (she now brings me the gallon of milk and her cup when she wants some!)
sweet friends.
last night as a 1 year old!
She looks so much older here!
Trying to grab hold of the snake at the zoo!
Not happy about modeling.
so, she bolted!
yumyum!

Ok, so that might have been more than a few. But, in my defense, 1. there were over 400 pics on my phone!! 2. Now I'll always have record. :)

I should really try to take picture of things other than Aubrey!

Ah, who am I kidding?! ;)

3 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

ha! I got both of your tv references. I love that "mobile" episode - also, she really does look like the boy from Two and a Half Men in those 2 pictures! Really funny!

~Laura~ said...

I knew you'd get the friends one! no doubt!
yes, she DID look like him.. hopefully not anymore!! lol

Natalie said...

Great idea! Love them all! They were so cute when they were little and lovey.