Monday, March 21, 2011

baby lovin'

This past Saturday night, one of my dearest and oldest (the debate between 1st or 2nd grade still goes on.) friends had her very first baby shower!
Little Sawyer Grace will be making her debut in approximately 5 weeks!!
I'm so glad that I was able to be a part of such a sweet, and beautiful, baby shower.

Ginni did an amazing job on the decor!
Pretty cake that Lauren S. picked out.

love jelly jars!
yummy food and more great decoration.
All of the hostesses with the mom-to-be.
getting ready to play some games. very hard games actually!! :)
just hanging around.(in the below pictures, Lauren is not an amputee... just looks like it!) ;)
really cute little bloomers!
opening the bottle/sippy cup labels I got her. She wasn't really sure what they were.. but, they are great!
The amazing quilt two of the girls made! I want one! :)
Me and Lauren S.
L-Crew.
Our little group keeps getting bigger :)

Can't wait to meet Sawyer!
Love you both! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure that picture of me and you will be my new profile picture for a while! :) You got some great pictures!

~Laura~ said...

yay!
thanks friend :)

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

many things:
1-sweet post:) thanks!
2-i do look like an amputee - i wish i had sat normal!
3-your pictures are some of the best ones! your camera rocks! I would love to have them on a cd so I can scrapbook them!!

Natalie said...

Such a cute shower! And sweet post!