Wednesday, March 9, 2011

cfa with the bff's

A few days ago, we headed out to Chick-fil-A for a little food and fun.

The girls were instantly excited to see each other! They even held hands!
Could be one of my favorite pictures.


We let them play for just a bit before we ate.
Also, please ignore Aubrey's entirely way too long bangs. Ridiculous.
Luckily, Aunt Emmy came and trimmed them up the next day!!
This picture completely sums up their friendship. ;)
So sweet Lola.
My precious Aubrey.
I love how they're each in their own world.
Oh, and take note of the lips in these two pics...
What's up with that??
And a little video. Nothing overly special... just our girls doin' their thang! :)
Play time again!

They were dying laughing looking at each other through this screen. Kids :)
Playground was getting a little crowded, so, we headed outside.
I know these are blurry (still working on my camera settings...) but, I just love the excitement on their faces.


group hug!

Natalie snuck in one too!

ok, this is a favorite too. :)
love yall.

1 comment:

kristen dirks said...

so so cute. glad your lil one has a best friend. they are adorable.