Thursday, December 31, 2009

happy :)

These are just some pictures that make me happy.. thought I'd share :)


Cute pair of new jammiesShe was in such a great mood.. which led to a photo shoot! Telling our dog to be quiet! hahaPlaying in her chair before bed one nightCollin pushing Aubrey all around the living room in her new princess car.. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more! haha
I thought this was hilarious- Aubrey took her little snack cup and plopped herself down to watch some Oprah! She just seems so laid back! Want some?She even crossed her feet! Her personality is so much fun lately! I'm loving it! Although, she's being a little more demanding now.. don't love that so much :) Shes getting really good at pointing to the things she wants, which is nice! Love her..


On a separate note, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This year Sarah, Lauren S. and I went to this party.. something that was a little out of our element, so for that, I'm glad I went. BUT, the party was not totally what I was expecting, but, we still had fun! Afterwards, we went back to Sarahs and watched Labor Pains with Lindsey Lohan- please, do not waste your time! haha! Also, that night was the first time Aubrey has spent the night anywhere other than mine or her dads house! She stayed with my aunt, which was totally fine, but I admit, I was pretty nervous!! I felt like I was leaving my newborn somewhere for the first time! I called.. she sent me pics.. it all worked out :) Aubrey ended up having a late night, which totally wore her out today.. she is napping now, so far about an hour and a half! (the second for the day!) Collin also spent the night, so I was happy about that.. someone else shes really used to. My aunt and her fam took them all to a thing at their church and then to Chick-fil-A, where Aubrey ate 4 nuggets and 5 fries! Hungry girl!! The night was a success though! :)

Can anyone believe its 2010?!
Which by the way, does anyone know what to call these past 10 years.. or the 10 to come??? Interesting..


I hope 2010 brings great things for everyone!! :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy New Years! Love all the posts and so glad you figured out your picture issues bc I love seeing the pictures! I can't believe this is Aubrey's 2nd Christmas! She looked so old in the picture where she's playing in her cute rocking chair! I loved the last picture of her on the Christmas post! All so cute! Each Christmas will only get more exciting with the girls! We love our gift and she has already worn her mittens!! Thanks! Better see y'all soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year and congrats on making through her first whole year!! Happy (late) Birthday Aubrey!

I love the pic with her new jammies. She's SO cute!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

cute pictures! :)