Sunday, December 13, 2009

busy busy!

Goodness, where is the time going!? Already half way through December? Really?

Lately I have been working my booty off (hopefully literally! lol) re-doing the bathroom and Aubrey's new room! Which, they are both complete!! Minus a few decorative touches. This little process was not little in the least! And, I am worn out!! This weekend Aubrey went to her dads so it was prime time for me finish the last bit of painting and move the furniture around.. which I did. So much for a relaxing weekend! Ha. Although, I did go see "Everybody's Fine" (by myself! Which was actually just fine with me- I think I needed some alone time! :) ) with Robert Di Nero, Drew Barrymore and Kate Beckinsale. Good cast, so sounds like it would be really good right? Well.. not so much. It was extremely slow.. and depressing! Yeah, total bummer. Oh well.
But anyway, tonight is Aubrey's first night in her room. Which, I'm pretty sure has not fazed her one bit, but I on the otherhand am a little sad. I've come to realize that I don't really like change. I like it when things feel safe and comfortable, for the most part anyway. A little change is always good. I guess. Lol. I know her being in the room right next door to me really is not that big of a deal (just ask my sister!), but, it is to me. And, with her about to be 1 in ONE week is not helping matters. Speaking of.. ONE WEEK PEOPLE!! I just can't believe it. I came across the pictures that the hospital did when she was born, man, I miss her being a baby! It almost seems like a different kid! Which could be because she looks nothing like she did when she was born! Seriously, she looked like a different child every month for about the first 6 months! I'll gather some pics and show! Crazy!
Still need to get a few things for the party.. but, I think it will have to wait till this weekend when I get paid! Yay, for getting things at the last minute! haha.
And, still need to finish up some Christmas shopping.
I will be glad when December has come and gone :)
Next year I will be much more prepared! Haha..

And.. pictures. Still MIA- sorry! I even tried putting in a blank CD and copying my pics to it, no can do apparently!! I am seriously soooo fed up!! I will be calling the MAC helpline tomorrow.
I hope someone from MAC headquarters is reading this..

Well, I suppose its time to hit the hay!

Oh real quick though, something dawned on me today that I had never thought of and thought was really strange.. perhaps I'm not alone? But, can someone explain why "Santa" has three names?!
Santa Clause
Chris Cringle
Saint Nick
Interesting..

Ok, GoodNight! :)

2 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

i'm glad you went to the movie by yourself! now i'm not the only one that does that occasionally! i've probably been to about 3 by myself:) too bad the movie wasn't any good:(

oh, and yes, this year has FLOWN by! especially december!!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

ps. i don't know if there is anyone out there that wants you to get your pictures up worse than me! i so badly want that edward picture i can't stand it! haha! don't delete it off of your camera even after you put it on your computer - i want to try to put it on Casey's computer :) love you! :)