Friday, December 18, 2009

Pictures Pictures & More Pictures!!!

Thats right! The pictures are here!! I finally got them onto the dang Mac.. unedited though :(
Nonetheless, here they are! And, there are just a few. That was your warning :)

First, lets go back to early November, when Sarah, Collin, Aubrey and I road -tripped it to Houston to see our grandparents.
Here is Aubrey with PawPaw.. she was dripping drool all over him! Lol!
PawPaw surprised us with Disney on Ice!! It was great! Aubrey was not loving the Mickey ears though..
Or, Cotton Candy!
I don't think she knew what to think of it dissolving in her mouth.
The only halfway decent picture we got of us all weekend..
Here are just a few of the great skaters..
Aladdin!
Beauty and the Beast (might just be my favorite Disney movie!!)
Little Mermaid
All the Princesses and their Prince's!
I'm not sure if I've actually seen it, but, Its a Small World was really cool!!
Aubrey and cousin Kendall. This was the best mood she was in the entire weekend! At dinner! of course..
Busted! She was pulling out all the tissues and then moved on to the toilet paper (at the hotel).. naughty naughty!
Aubrey was very tired by this point, so, this was as good as it got.

Next! NEW MOON!! Yep, Lauren somehow convinced me to see the midnight premier of New Moon, even though I had to be at work at 5:30am! (Which, later my mom ended up telling me not to go to work because she thought I would be too tired and unsafe to drive 45 minutes! Nice!)
We ended up getting tickets for Twilight at 9pm, that way we could stay in our same theater and seats for New Moon. Ended up being a pretty sweet deal!
Oh Lauren.. :)

Thanksgiving!
Aubrey's first! And, she loved it! She ate up everything I put on her tray! She especially like the stuffing and pumpkin pie with whipped cream! Yum!
She had on the cutest outfit, and the whole day she was being so uncooperative in letting me get a picture, so.. once again, as good as it gets.
She likes to stand on things..
Havin fun :)
Thought I'd throw in a couple cute sleeping pics, just for good measure :)
Still hasn't learned!
"Hey, I remember you, Lola.. right??"
Its our long lost playdate friend! And man, seeing them together makes them look soo much bigger!!
Aubrey has always liked Natalies coffee table, so, this time she thought she climb into it!
Silly!
Guess she thought Lola needed some assistance! Don't think Lola minded though! :)
A few sweet pictures of Aubrey playing in her room!
She loves her stuffed animals!
SO happy! (and, can you see her top teeth?? She has 6 teeth altogether now!)
Look, its my ducks!
Yay for bath time!!


Congratulations!! You made it to the end! :)
Sorry, I guess I could have broken some of these into different posts.. but, now I know they are all on here and I feel like I can move on now! Ha. Especially since I'm about to have a WHOLE bunch more I'm sure!

Not sure if anyone is keeping up.. but, SHE WILL BE 1 IN TWO DAYS!!! whoa..
I will be working on her "cake" tomorrow (you'll see!), buying some finishing touches, and cleaning! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be non stop until her party ends! I can't wait for her party! Its going to be so much fun! :)

And, Lauren Smith is here! I've missed my friend! Even though her move back is not ideal, God's got all this worked out the way He wants. I can't wait to see how He is going to turn this situation into something great! I love ya girl! :)

Well, I'm sure you all have had your fill of this post! So! Good-night!! :)

No comments: