Sunday, December 27, 2009

Party Time!

My little girl is 1 YEAR and 1 week old! Which means there is lots to share about her wonderful birthday party!
It was a great day! And surprising, everything went pretty smoothly!!
She had a nice long nap that morning, which actually held her over for quite a while, and allowed me to get a lot of last minute things done, thanks baby :)

I was so nervous that I had hyped that day up so much that I was going to end up being disappointed, but, I wasn't! At all! It really was a great day! And, I'm pretty sure Aubrey had a blast too! :)

My little pretty on her big day!
Taking some quick pictures by her cute birthday sign, the start of a tradition :)
some of the yummy food
Cake Bites- hand made! Dee-lsih!! :)
"The Boys" hanging out: Landon, Collin, Braden and Jake
Opening her gifts- she got some great things!!
Look at that face!! I think thats her warning to not get in HER new chair! Ha!
Playing with the maracas Mommy got her :)
Jake was a little upset Aubrey took the maracas from him- it was so sad, and so funny!
Aubrey playing with Miss Lola
She wasn't joking about that chair..
HAHA! Jake was not happy!
Bring on the cake!
Digging in
Giving Mommy a bite
:)
Messy girl
but, loving it!

It was such a great day! Aubrey was in a great mood! And, she was truly blessed with so many wonderful gifts! She is one lucky girl!
I still can't believe I have a 1 year old.. but I'm lovin getting used to it! Its like she has a whole new personality now! And she's doing this crazy new smile thats really cute. Sometimes I am just so overwhelmed with love for her :)

Thank you to everyone that was a part of this super special day!! :)

2 comments:

Lauren Coats said...

I am on my new computer and those pictures look so sharp! I know they were on a good camera (Brenda's right?), but they look so good on this computer! haha! I don't know why you complain about Macs now - they're great!!!
Ps. Last week seems like 2 years ago now! When you put that she is one year and one week I couldn't believe it!

Natalie said...

Oh Aubrey! You are so big now! Lola is impatiently waiting to play with you! We were so glad to be apart of that day! Thank you! We love you! (We love you too Laura)