Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas!

Oh yeah! I'm blogging again! I'm back on track people! :) (I even have other pics I'm ready to blog about too!)

So this was Aubrey's second Christmas! Can you believe it!? Although.. she was only 5 days old in her first :)
I looked back and noticed I never posted any pics from her first Christmas! I was an amateur blogger then :)

My little chunky in her Christmas pjs! My cousin said she looked like a big present wrapped up.. kinda does :)
(by the way, please take note of her giant baby hands! So crazy! lol)

Ok.. enough reminiscing..

A few days before Christmas we met up with Natalie and Lola to do the girls gifts, and to see Santa.. that did not go so well. First, after we get there our wait would have been like 10 minutes when the girl comes over and tells us Santa is going on break for an hour! Thanks for posting that. Very frustrating. So, I decide to go back later, after an hour wait, which Aubrey did really good, we go up to Santa and she throws a fit! Crying and reaching out for me.. pretty sad. So, that was a nice pic. bummer. Oh well! better luck next year :)

Their first Christmas of many!

A white Christmas!! Who would have thought.. :)
Still waking up while watching the parade
Mine, my sisters and brother stockings- haha! Can you guess which is mine??
(The white bear) :)
Wasting no time!Collin really excited!She loved the mirror I got! She had a death grip on it. I think we may have a problem in the near future! haha! Just opening gifts sittin in a box.. no biggie. This was pretty funny.. I was trying to get a pic of Collin and Aubrey, and of course Aubrey was not cooperating, so I told Collin to get Aubrey to smile, so he yells "Aubrey! Smile!" While he pushes on her and points to the camera! Obviously his method worked. I love this one! She is just sitting there like such a big girl!
Collin got this really cute little set, you can actually color on the table! And, for $18 at Wal-Mart!We had a great Christmas!!

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

Very cute! Christmas does make me want a kid sooner :) They're so cute when they get excited about gifts! This year Casey's nephew, Caleb (3 1/2 yrs.), was so funny. He even wanted to open his parent's gifts for them :)

I may need to borrow that cute Christmas dress if mine are small enough at Christmas - its just so darn cute!