Friday, August 27, 2010

water babies

So, I planned on having this post done days ago, but, school has taken over my computer time.

-100 points for school.

Well, better late than never.
And, I have several other post that I'm just waiting to do also!
Hopefully I will get on a good routine soon :)

So, sometime last week (its been so long now, I can't even remember :) we had a little swim/pizza date with Natalie and Lola. It was a nice change to just be able to relax and let the girls run around and not worry about causing a scene in public, heehee :)

(I know its way blurry, but I thought it was cute anyway)grapes anyone? :)the one and only time Aubrey shared that night. Love Lola's face!! Aubrey was being a bit stingy with the water hose!tricycles in the pool? hmm..
sweet friends :)

Natalie has some other really cute ones!! Check em out :)


And, I don't know if its just me (probably not!), but these pics just do not seem very good at all!! Like, the quality.
I don't know what's up with that? Surely hope my camera isn't about to give out on me...
Mostly because I desperately want a new, nice camera. You know, one of the fancy-shmancy ones :) So, I can't have my point and shoot die on me now.
Good thing my birthday is coming up.. hint hint everyone.. ;)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Love all the pics! Thanks for the shout out! And Ginni and I are making camera straps this week so if you get a nice camera around your birthday, by then we will be pros and I can make you a several cute ones!