Tuesday, August 31, 2010

love is in the air!

bet that caught your attention, huh?! :)

Well, it is!
From my super sweet daughter.
She loves me.
She told me so.

Yep. she finally said those three little words I've been dying to hear!

I was putting her down to bed, and I told her goodnight and I love you like I always do.. but, this time she said it back! Totally took me off guard. I got soo excited and just ran back to her. Even made my eyes a little watery ;) Pretty sure I was more excited by her saying that than when she went to the potty!! Haha!
And then! The next day I went to get her from her nap and she was just laying in her bed, as soon as I walked in I got "love you"... soooo sweet!
I could get used to this :)

(I'm sure some kids say "love you" way sooner than 20 months, but girlfriend didn't. So, I'm just loving that she is now!) :)

I tried sneaking in my camera in the dark so she wouldn't know and get distracted... didn't quite work.

Just thought this one was cute and fun, love the ending :)

this little girls laugh just makes my heart smile!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Super sweet!! And I am still loving your header- every time I see it I want to change mine!