Monday, August 2, 2010

Ahoy Matey!

Saturday was one of my best buddies son's 6th birthday! It was pirate themed, and super cute! And, super hot!!
I also had to take Collin with us because Sarah couldn't go. Not gonna lie, I was a bit on the nervous side taking both of them to a swim party by myself! Amazingly though, it went really really well!! We all survived! HA!
Ok, on to the party :)

Landon with his cake and candy!
Great kiddie area!
Collin and Landon racing.
There was a big time span when Aubrey had this area to herself (really don't know where all the other kids went??), she loved it!
There are some odd similarities between Aubrey and Maddie.. Both mommas have the same birthday, Oct. 31., both girls were born a couple of weeks apart, and their names Aubrey Kay and Madison Aubrey! And, I think there was something else, but I can't remember now? Kinda crazy though :) She's super cute too!
Collin hanging out on the "shipwreck" they built, over the hot tub!! Trying to get a group photo!

Collin getting ready to go on the treasure hunt! Doesn't he look cute?? :)
Jenny telling them the first clue.
Yay for a fun party!

No comments: