Thursday, October 15, 2009

Videos!

Well, there were supposed to be pictures on this post as well... but, as usual, having technical difficulties! My pics are on iPhoto, all edited and ready to go.. but, when I export them out- no editing done! What the heck? Annoying.. Macs!!

So, for now just 2 super cute videos :)

The other night I was just playing around with Aubrey and was spinning her, and she loved it! She kept swinging her head around, it was really funny!
And, please disregard my sisters lovely commentary at the end.. :)



This was from today after MDO. She was being cute and sweet.. so, I whipped out the camera :)


She is walking so great now!! Even from after this video she seems to be walking more! She's barely crawling now- she is on the move!! I love it! She is getting to big! I'm just amazed at how smart she is.
Love love love her ;)

No comments: