Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh monday..

Well, Aubrey is doing much better! Although, she (we!!) had a pretty rough weekend! Friday was the worst and progressively got better. Not quite 100% yet though. Up until early Sunday afternoon she was still giving some pretty lovely diapers... yuck-o-rama!! (lol) I just really don't think I have ever smelled anything so... unpleasant!! SO glad that is behind us!! :)
She is still a little picky about her food.. but, she's eating more and still taking her bottles good. She has been such a mama's girl too! And gotta admit it, I love it! She never just sits and lays on you during the day (or anytime really..) so, its nice to just have some good cuddle time. I'm sure that will be coming to a quick end once she really starts feeling better!!

And, I'm pretty sure I have never done this much laundry in 1 day!!
3 loads.. and have another waiting.. sheesh!

Sooo.. no pictures. Boo!
According to everyone, your kid getting sick right when you have something planned that you have really been looking forward to is just what happens! Sarah really tried to make me feel better on Saturday when we couldn't go (which, is unlike her, usually she just is a 'get over it' kinda person! haha) saying that Collin has gotten sick several times when she wanted to do something, and even one of her friends kid is sick that weekend when she had somethign planned. And that it really is disappointing, but, what are ya gonna do??
Oh the things "they" never tell you... :)

So, we rescheduled for Sunday.. and lo and behold- it rained!!
Can't a girl catch a break!?
New picture date pending.

This weekend must have really worn me out, since I woke up 45 minutes late for work today!! oops!!
Don't you hate it when you are dreaming and your alarm clock starts going off and ends up being in your dream and so you don't realize that your alarm is actually going off?? (get that?) :) happen to anyone else? or, am I crazy? Don't answer that..

So I'm starting to get a little stressed...
Aubrey's FIRST birthday is like 2 months away!!!! I feel like I'm way behind on planning already! Considering her birthday falls right at the holiday season.. I needed to have sent invites out, oh, last week!!
I'm also stressing because I feel like I'm trying to plan this party for everyone else's kids. I need to keep reminding myself that this is a 1 year olds birthday, there really is no need to stress myself over trying to find 100 things for all the kids to do. They're kids, just play! Yes, I will have something for them to do.. but, I'm not pulling out the bounce houses and all of that yet!
And isn't the first birthday really for the momma anyway :)
I'm also starting to get kinda emotional about it already! I'm going to be a basketcase at her party!! -lol.
Like today, I picked her up from MDO, and I was carrying her into the house, then put her down so she could walk.. in her little jeans and tennis shoes.. and I could see her reflection in the front door, and I just couldn't believe that was my little baby, walking!!
I have really been wanting to buy her a bunch of 'baby' looking clothes. I feel like all her clothes make her look older (maybe thats because all of her clothes are 12-18 months, at least!)
I just want to keep her a baby just a little longer.. please?? :(

Which, it why I bought these little jammies!
I thought they were 'baby' looking! :)and, notice shes holding the remote.. don't you dare try and take it from her either!!

Collin and Aubrey playing under the table.
He calls her "Aubrey-Boo-Boo".. seriously!

Aubrey, very intently, watching Sarah paint her nails


Sarah said if I didn't move her away she was going to paint her nails..

I took it off though! But, it was cute :)

Oh! I did get some scrapbooking done yesterday!! finally!
4th of July?- Check!
yeah, a little behind.. :)

Alrighty.. bout to watch me some Oprah! Wish I was at the Fair to see her!!

(Btw, did anyone know Scarlett Johanssen sang?? She's on Ellen right now.. not bad actually!)

Later! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the picture of Aubrey and Collin under the table, I LOVE how Jed's tail is in the picture too! hahaha.
Also, tell Sarah I like the color she was painting her nails! :)

Natalie said...

I'm glad Aubrey is doing better! I can't wait for Aubrey's 1 year old party! Just have cake and don't worry about anyone, but Aubrey! :)

Anonymous said...

You're only months behind scrapping?? and you have a life, you suck, lol. I scrapped Carrie's birth last weekend. :( I can't believe Aubrey is in 12/18 mom clothes, carrie is in 18/24. your big girl is catching up fast. She's so cute in all your pictures!