Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pictures Galore!

My hard drive has gotten pretty full, so I was/am in need of an external hard drive before I could put more pics on the computer, otherwise I wouldn't have like a 100 I need to get caught up on! ok, that may be exaggerating. :) Anyone have a good suggestion for one, and preferably on the cheaper side?? :) My point being, I realized I could delete alot of pictures that I have in iPhoto and in my automatic upload folder! Sa-weet! haha. So.. for a few more weeks I should be good!Man, this past weekend was pretty busy!
First, Friday, I worked, then met up with Natalie and Lola for an impromptu photo shoot at a park by her Grandmas (pictures below), before I took her to her dad. It was fun.. although, their cooperation level seems to be going downhill..
Then that night my dad took us kiddos to the Fair! Got my funnel cake- yummy!! (No pics.. oops.) Collin came also, and it was pretty funny/sad when we went on the big boat ride (like at Six Flags), Collin insisted on going on it, even against my warnings! He liked it until the first dip!! Then a look of horror came on his face.. I'm pretty sure he started crying :( Which about 5 minutes later we find the kid boat ride. Sorry..
Oh, and I got to sit in my Viper in the car show! Not too shabby of a car.. :)

Saturday, I loaded up all of my crap, at 6:30 am, to have a garage sale with Lauren! Started off kinda slow, but by then end I left with less than a third of what I came with, so thats what counts! Final tally: Laura- $86 Lauren- $240 (she had a $75 dishwasher... and more crap than me!) :) This final amount was thanks to Lauren getting desperate and holding up a sign, I mean Casey holding up a sign, on the street advertising "EVERYTHING $1 or Less!!" Lol. It worked though! :)
Then, that night, Sarah and I went to a Single Parents Night Out thing at our church. Um, some uh, interesting guys there. Lol! There was definitely the one sleazy pick up guy.. nice! We ate dinner, talked with the people at our table, "how many kids?" "how old?" "Hows that workin for ya?" lol. Everytime I said I had a 10 month old, "OHH!! A baby!" Guess Aubreys the youngest of the bunch..?? haha. Then we played a get-to-know you game, that was pretty fun. Had a mini-Bible study, it was good! Then, discussion time.. then done! It was cool, I'll go again!
Oh! Then, met up with Natalie & Lola and went to this little place called Cindi's.. yummy waffles. Then spent the night, since Clay was out of town! Stayed up WAY past my bedtime (which is as early as possible!), about 1ish! Girl talk! :)
Then Sunday, washed my car, inside and out real good! (and, now its supposed to rain- of course!!) Then picked up little bitty.. then went to IHOP for dinner with the fam!
Even yesterday and today have been pretty busy.. but, I won't bore ya'll any longer :)
I'm tired already.. its 7:20 pm! Lame..



Before I get to pictures though, Little Miss has learned something new- "Dog"!! Her and our dog Jed always are having screaming wars!! She will open her mouth as big as it can go and scream.. which then leads Jed to howl! Its cute for about 5 seconds!! lol. So, we always refer to Jed as "dog" so she will learn to say it.. and she did! Its pretty darn cute! Hopefully a video of that soon.. AND of her waving! Natalie can attest to this, she was saying "Bye-bye" to her and Aubrey let out a very intentional wave!! It was crazy! I think she has waved, but I don't really think ever intentionally! I'm so proud of her!! :)

Sleeping pics! heehee! :)
She was using the bumper as a pillow the other night! (I only have the bumper on still so that is blocks her paci from falling out (that got annoying real fast!) and really, because she likes to snuggle into to.. so, why not?!) :)

Just thought it was cute.


Once again, all of my edits did not transfer for some reason.. but, oh well. Just from a couple of days ago. She's a keeper :)

Aubrey & Lola- best buds!

They ALWAYS find something to look at.. we never know what it is, but they always look at "it" at the same time- so cute! Looks like someone is a little excited!! Sweet girls..
Cutie-Cutie:)Ya know, bein' artsy :) Found herself a tree. HahaSweetie BabyI Love Her <3Oh..

HAPPY 10 MONTHS AUBREY!!
I say it every month, but, I just can't believe you are 10 months already!! You are so smart and loving, and I am just impressed with you every day! I'm so blessed to be your "Momma"!!
I love you Sweetie Girl! Can't get any happier than that :)



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Okay so I'll blame the teary eyes while looking at the beautiful, grown-up pictures of Aubrey on late post-pregnancy hormones! Haha- I seriously can't believe how fast babies, our babis grow! Aubrey is looking so much like a toddler now and is doing such incredible things- like waving bye to ME and saying dog!!! I love all those pictures of her! Oh- and when I find my frames- maybe you should take pictures of Lola and me to put in them- you really do have a little talent with photography- you should explore that more!! That would be such an amazing profession.

Ginni said...

Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU AND AUBREY!