Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas in the Park

Yikes! I haven't blogged since Thanksgiving! Sorry bout that.. been a little busy round here! School is finally over, so I feel like I can breath a little more now. Though, now I have been trying to fit in some Christmas shopping and BIRTHDAY shopping!! My baby girl is going to be two in a mere 9 days! :( Actually, I'm pretty excited about her being two, it just seems like its going to be a, dare I say, fun year! Terrible Two's ain't got nothin' on us! HA! Maybe that's because she's been practicing since she was about 18 months! Just kidding... kinda. ;)
I am looking forward to her party though. Going to be lot more low key than last year!
Which equals less stress.
Which equals a happy momma! :)

Getting to the title of this post...
Last weekend, we went to Christmas in the Park here in town. I haven't been in years, but was excited to do something Christmas-y with Aubrey. They have changed it up so much since I last went! It was nice though. I think Aubrey liked all the lights, surprisingly since she doesn't really show much interest in house lights. She's terrified of snowmen, so wasn't a fan when 'ol Frosty came around! Crazy kid. It was also wayyy cold, so she was bundled up pretty good... which is not her most attractive look! You'll see... :)

(you'll also notice, a certain someone was not in the picture taking mood. of coure.)

Something fun we did, pony ride! She has a little rocking horse at home, which she loves!, so I thought this would be great.. or horrible. Well, started off a little rocky, but she quickly warmed up! Collin enjoying the ride :)starting to like it.. Yay! A decent pic! :)petting the "horsey" :)lovely. Checking out the little treeslove this pic!behind the scenes!The End.
Our next Christmas adventure coming soon!

No comments: