Friday, December 31, 2010

Birthday Girl- Part II

The next day, her actual birthday, it was a mommy&me day! She actually started feeling bad the evening after her party, so, we kinda had a bum around day on her birthday.
We still had fun though :)

Aubrey's last night as a 1 year old!
I tried again for a picture by the sign... don't think it improved much. Along with her is Elmo and a tomato from her new play foods! We were headed out for donuts!
She really wasn't feeling well, didn't even eat her donuts! SO unlike her! So, she just chilled out and watched Sesame Street. {doesn't she look pitiful :( } After a good nap, I thought we take a walk down to the pond to see the ducks.
Never once has she had an issue with the ducks, she loves ducks.. until today. She clung to me and wanted to leave. What in the world?? So, after approximately 3 minutes, we headed back home. Aubrey was real interested in the leaves at one of the neighbors trees, so, we took some pics :)
{let me just go on the record on how much a dislike the substitute camera I'm using! Above pictures had sooo much potential.. :( }

The next day she had her 2 year appt! Her little gown was pretty cute ;)Keeping her occupied.. coloring on the paper on the table! Why didn't I think of this months ago?!
Aubrey is 2'10" and almost 29lbs! Surely did think she would have weighed more though, I think her loss of appetite over the previous week took a toll. Don't think I ever mentioned she had double ear infections! Boo! But, she's all good as of now! :)

Well, that about wraps up all birthday festivities!

Here's to a year full of learning, exploring, talking, potty-ing, tantrums, independence, loving, excitements and.. the unknown!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, just going to throw this out there, but my 3 year old is 28 lbs :) She's beautiful though!!