Monday, December 13, 2010

Relax Shmalax!

Our next Christmas adventure (and I definitely use the word adventure!) was to the Gaylord Texan. We didn't go to see Ice, although, it would have been fun, we just went to check out all the Christmas-ness :)

Ok, pause, let me just say how I always get real excited to do something and have it planned out how its just going to be perfect and everyone is going to be happy and take as many pictures as I want and they are all going to look great and not a single thing is going to mess up our great fun!!
Now, let me say, I don't know why I do that?! Never fails.. its not perfect, my child is throwing fits because she wants down then she wants me to carry her then she wants down, her and her just as excited cousin do not want to take a single picture where they look half way decent together, the place is too crowded, everyone is tired.

Ready for pics!?!?

This actually was when we first walked in, so everyone was still in good moods! Collin loves trains and he kept coming back to check it out. A really good picture of him actually :)
Now isn't this such a nice picture of Sarah and Collin??
Sure would be nice if I had the same...

Don't ya just love those smiles? :)
Checking out all the gingerbread men.
oh ya know, eating the displays.
THIS is what I was working with about 99% of the time.
Before:
After: She won my love back with this one ;)
Slightly scary..
And, another good one for Sarah! Humph.
But don't think Collin won Child of the Year.. oh no, they were many a fits coming from him as well. At least he still put forth some good picture efforts! :)

That was one exhausting trip. But hey, umm... ok, so maybe there's not really a silver lining to this one. ;)


On a completely separate note... Aubrey has double ear infections! BOO! Exactly one week from her birthday too. Hopefully the meds will do the trick quickly!

And, my worst fear has been made reality. My camera has bit the dust. Well, pretty sure of it, gotta take it to the store to see if they can miraculously get it to turn back on... after a certain little girl chunked it to me and it fell to its death on the wood floors.
I was not a happy momma.
I'd say she learned her lesson, but who am I kidding?!
Sooo.. if anyone wants to make a contribution to the I Need A New Camera Fund, I'll let ya ;)

Oh, and just to make things more fun, I decided to texture and paint the kitchen! You know, the week of Aubrey's party and right before Christmas, no biggie! Really though, all I have left to do is paint! So that's good, considering I'm doing this alone. Lame sisters.

Well, I think that about sums everything up?? Not sure when there will be more pictures?! I probably need to make friends with Santa real fast!! :)

Hope everyone has their chaos under control!! :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

dude collin is way too big! that's crazy. cute pics- and relax my butt- you have been going like crazy...