Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I just love the time of year, all the yummy food and being around the family, and of course remembering all your thankful for :)

I am soooo thankful for this little girl, in her crazy-every-pattern outfit going to the store with Papa.
Yep, she went in public like this.
On Thanksgiving. :)Thanksgiving was done a little different this year. And by a little, I mean completely. My mom has been sick for a couple of weeks now, not really sure what's going on, supposedly some virus? So, on Wednesday mom decides she's just not going to be up to making all the food and all that, and plus she isn't really eating. So instead of just doing dinner with my dad, we do lunch and Sarah cooks for us all at her house. And, it actually came out good!
As long as I get my sweet potatoes, I'm good! :)

Collin and Aubrey starting to dig in.

I don't think she's too sure... G-Daddy & AubreyPlaying a little football, of course ;)Emmy & CollinSince we didn't start lunch till about 1:30, which was already an hour past naptime..
by the time 3:00 hit, Little Miss was done.

Approximately 3 minutes into the car ride home.

While Aubrey took a nap with Grandma, us sisters hit the town shopping! Got a couple deals at Old Navy and then they did a little scouting at Wal-Mart. Sarah and Emily went back at midnight, I did not.
We also went to a dollar movie :)

It was a great day of relaxing and nothing that had to be done, my favorite.

And, this whole weekend has been nice! Back to the grind in the morning though.. boo.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and break!! :)

No comments: