Monday, November 1, 2010

Day of Fun!

disclainer: picture overload!

Sunday, my birthday!
The fam went to The Harbor and had lunch at Ruby Tuesday. Then me and Aubrey took a little walk around by ourselves for a bit.she loved the "wa-wa"! (water)then we met back up with Collin and the rest. Collin running in this pic cracks me up! haha. sisters. love her :)
Later we went over to Natalie's so we could could get the girls pics together.
Let me preface by saying that Lola has an Elmo costume, and any life size Elmo kinda freaks Aubrey out, so.. I just knew Lola's outfit was freak Aubrey.. nope. Didn't even faze her! Figures, haha.
hugs..
"ok, that's good.."
A: "ok, I'm done!"
L: "I'm not!"

Playing with the pumpkins
Cowwgirl and Elmo :)
Sweet Friends
Haha!
The truth comes out... They both wanted the chair. Of course.

Kisses for Momma
Next: (yes, this day keeps going..) Trunk-or-Treat!
We went back to the house to pick up Sarah and Collin.. and to take some pics. BUT, I certain little cowboy was not having it! Love my little Cowgirl ;)The best we got.. Ready to load up on the candy!"can't I have just this little-o-sucker? please??"lol!she slowly kept scooting closer and closer to that little girl.over and over she'd sit on the curb and lay out all her candy. gotta make sure its all there :)in the firetruck!Then, to finish the night.. a little treak-or-treating on our street! they were so cute, aubrey would even say "tri-treat"! Headed home.
Fantastic day! And, a wonderful birthday all around! :)

No comments: