Monday, November 1, 2010

Let the Celebrations Begin!

Yesterday, I turned 25. Yowzers!

To start off the celebrations, Thursday: Canton!
I was pretty excited because I haven't been in years.
So many years that I don't really even remember.
Natalie and I went with her mom and her moms friend. Tons of fun :)
As an early birthday gift, I got a scooter! I know, don't be jealous :) Natalie rented me my scooter for the day, and it was totally worth it!! Not gonna lie though, we didn't get some dirty looks, haha, but we weren't the only ones on them that didn't technically need to be. Whatev! :)
The group on our scooters!
Our lunch break- funnel cake! So much fun. We were whippin ourselves all over the place on those things. A must! Thought I had one of Natalie on hers...??
I did get a great quilt and pillow sham for Aubrey when she moves to her big girl bed.. excited!


Friday night was my birthday dinner with the girls! We went to Coal Vines, delish. Thank you Lauren for the lovely crown ;) Natalie and I before we headed out.My favorite twins :) Great night of fun girl time!

Then, Saturday night- Birthday/Costume Party!
There were three of us there that all had the same birthday!

Sisters.
Ring Master, Barbie and Audrey Hepburn :) Me and Misty
Amanda and I Yummy treats! Some of the great decorations!
They totally cracked me up!! Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth! Jack!And, me and Jenny! Absolutely a great time!

I have such wonderful friends :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

The party looked great!!!