Monday, July 13, 2009

Splish Splash!

Aubrey is napping- I can post! yay! (I know, I have really slacked off on my daily posting-
 I have a baby, what can I say??) :) 

This past Thursday, me & Aubrey enjoyed another pool day, this time with Jenny & Landon! 
I had to get Aubrey a new swimsuit, even though her other one is for 12-18 months (lies) this one I just got her is a 3T!!! After I put it on her I realizes I could have gone with a 2T, but still.. she's in a T!! lol! Here are some photos from our fun day :)
Getting ready to get in, keeping a good eye on the pool!
She was loving it!
Splish-Splash!
"HeyThere!"
Happy Girl
Landon & Aubrey
Jenny with the Kids, just floatin around :)
Jenny's "artistic" angle :)
Smile!
By far the best picture!!! HAHAHA!! (one day, she will hate me!) :)
After she swam for a while Jenny fed her then rocked her on the outdoor swing/chair... where she peed on her!! I told her so.. :)
In a couple of weeks is Landon's 5th birthday, she'll be happy to get in the pool again!

2 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

she might be mad about the butt picture, but she'll be thankful if she gets your big boobie genes :) hee hee. let's hang out!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

So cute- this looked like fun! Lola has got to get bigger so she can enjoy the water like Aubrey does! And she will hate you one day for taking that picture of her bottom, but it is really cute! :) Loved the pictures!