Thursday, July 30, 2009

exciting news!!!

Aubrey now has TWO teeth!!!! 
I just can't believe it! To tell the truth, I never even noticed them coming in, although I knew she was teething- and BAM! There they are! One is a little ahead of the other, but both bottom ones are there- nice and sharp! haha. 
When I looked, I confess, me eyes got verryy watery!! (lol) I really did not think I would ever get so emotional over TEETH! But, when those teeth mean your sweet little bitty baby is not so little bitty anymore.. well, then its ok to cry. :) 
I really am excited though! Mostly though because I'm hoping she'll go back to her happy, sleeping completely through the night again, baby!! 
please, oh please... 

I tried to take some close ups.. but she wasn't very cooperative.. so, I'll try again very soon!! 

Aw, my little baby has teeth.. 
:)

1 comment:

Brenda Bates said...

They'll start coming in like popcorn now. Keep her away from Collin so he doesn't bang her with that big ol' honkin' cast of his.