Friday, July 10, 2009

Let Freedom Ring!

We had a great 4th of July! 
We spent it with friends and family (shout out Brenda!)- had some yummy food, let the kiddo's play in the pool and then lit up the fireworks! Fun night! Here are several pictures from the night!!:


The kids (Collin, Braden & Aubrey) had a lot of fun playing in the yard/pool

Aubrey was in her own little world.. 
She is definitely a water baby! 
Those crazy boys all in her face! Once she's big enough, she is going to run the show! haha
She just wanted to get down and play, forget about a picture! 
Her first taste of watermelon! and let me tell ya, she ate it up!!! 
Checking out the goods! 
"mmmm!!"
"Hello!? I'm waiting..!"
good thing she's just eating fruit.. lol! (she's so big!!) :) 
What a big girl- holding it all by herself! 
She dropped it... only had a slight meltdown.. 
Brenda's camera is sooo much better (fancy-shmancy one!) I stole these pics from her :) 

Sneaking in a pic :)
Quick nap before the fireworks! 
Her first fireworks experience.. don't think she could really tell what she was looking at, but, hey, she was there! 
with Grandma
Collin and Sarah with the sparklers
My All-American Baby- enjoying her freedoms (going shirtless! lol!) 
Aubrey was continuing her patriotism at church Sunday :) 
Miss Priss or what?! 
I just love that smile! 
Just playing around with mommy :)
She was giving me a kiss.. so sweet ;)

Welp, that should bout do it! hee hee =P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! I loved the watermelon pictures and the ones of her on Sunday! That last picture of y'all is so cute too!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

those are so stinkin cute. the one where she dropped her watermelon is really cute :) and i love the one of her in her july 5th dress!

Brenda Bates said...

I love the one where you're holding her and ya'll are watching the fireworks.

Natalie said...

Out of all those cute pictures, I LOVEEEEEEED the meltdown picture. So cute! Seriously. Love it! Great pictures- Aubrey can't complain about her summer- seems pretty fun so far!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute she is with watermelon. We just got one, so I'll have to see how Carrie does with it!