Sunday, May 3, 2009

growing girl!

Well, my little baby is a growing, growing girl! Time for food!! Yep, Yesterday Aubrey had some cereal.. and today we added sweet potatoes! Let's just say, there will be no problem getting her to eat! there could be a serious weight problem soon! lol! 
I just can't believe she is already old enough to eat!!! 


    First "Bite"     She Likes!        Time for a relaxing        bottle!





Deciding if she likes sweet potatoes... 
... and she does! :)

what a silly girl!

(not sure why I have this blue line.. annoying..)

the other night I laid Aubrey down for bed, but she kept fidgeting, so I laid down in my bed with her to get her to calm down.. so we're just laying there face to face and I'm just humming to her (she likes it) :) and then I start telling her I love her and she starts giggling and 'talking' which I translated to her saying "I love you too" :) and she kept putting her hands on my face, and that's how she fell asleep! I just LOVE moments like that!! 
absolutely the sweetest!




This is how she fell asleep.
My flash is really bright!




So we have had a pretty relaxing weekend- didn't go anywhere!! Just stayed at home and played and didn't have to rush for anything, soo nice! 

Here is an ending picture- please don't call CPS- this is how she falls asleep at night or just during a nap! it's awful! I'm constantly pulling the cover down, then by the time I turn around she has pulled it back up! I guess if she couldn't breath she would move it!! ayiyi! haha.. 


Hope everyone has a great week! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your don't call CPS comment was so funny! That little cutie! Do they make diet baby foods? Haha! She'll have to join our little work-out group this summer! Baby Yoga?? I can just see us trying to do baby yoga- what dorks! Aubrey is so cute- I can't believe Lola won't be 8 pounds forever! Keep posting pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures, she's beautiful! Carrie used to do the same thing to go to sleep, for a while it looked like she was TRYING to suffocate herself. She wadded it up and shoved it into her face to sleep. What goofy children we have!