Monday, May 25, 2009

a pictures worth a thousand words...

which is good, because I don't feel like writing much :)

A couple of weeks ago, my dear friend Lauren Steveonson (aka Smith) came for a visit from CO. -We all got together for dinner at Chili's. She had not seen Aubrey since she was like 2 weeks old! 


Lauren came over and spent some quality time with Miss Aubrey- what a great pic!! 
Lauren, Casey and I took Lauren's moms boat out- it was an eventful night :)
Lauren A. & Laura K. 
This was at Lauren and Lauren's friend Crystal's wedding (I was Lauren S.'s date :)) 
The L-Crew! :)
Of course sleeping pictures.. Aubrey fell asleep playing with her baby.. 
how sweet is that?? ;)
After my brothers senior recognition dinner- us with G-daddy! 
Aubrey and Grandma 
Me, Aubrey and Natalie and Lola went for a walk around the pond- she was completely relaxed and passed out before we even started! I need to get some pics of Aubrey's new little friend.. :)
Sat. night I went out for my soon-to-be cousin's lingerie and bachelorette party! 
Me and Kayla at Pete's Piano Bar! 
and again.. This was Aubrey's first time to sleep on her stomach! which she did all by herself! 
She has gone to town on rolling over this weekend! she started about a month ago, but then got lazy and stopped, but now she won't stop! You go girl! haha :) 
she had completely worn herself out that night.. 
She had just woken up from a little swing nap.. she woke so happy! she's all wrapped up in the blanket because she was only in a diaper :) 



Well, I guess that sums up the past couple of weeks.. more pics to come after this coming weekend: Aubrey's first birthday party, little Jakey-poo! :), my cousins wedding, and my brothers graduation! I'm tired already! :) 

<3

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it when there are lots of cute pictures to look at!! And we gotta' get Lola and Aubrey together for some pictures... Oh, no more walking until at least another week, but we must do lunch and maybe a little shopping!! ;) Can that count as our exercise?? lol

~Laura~ said...

well, maybe no walking for you, but I sure as heck need to!! geeze! lol. so, when I bought Lola that shirt, I got Aubrey one like it, except its like coral colors with a teal turtle on it.. how cute would that be to do pics of them in "matching" outfits?! lol!! and... no shopping till next week- pay day!! I'm so broke.. boo!! :(

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

i like the ones of her holding her doll in her crib :) that's cute :)

Anonymous said...

She's getting more and more beautiful... (and looking less and less like her dad). :)

Carrie's got the same doll, they'll have to get togther and play with them some time!