Monday, May 2, 2011

new baby love

A little over 2 weeks ago, an itsy-bitsy little baby joined the world.
Sawyer Grace belongs to my good and long time friend, Lauren.
I wasn't able to make it to the hospital before she had her, but, I made it in time to wait for her arrival. So exciting when a new baby is being born!Me, Lauren C. & Lauren S.
Very unfortunately, Sawyer had some fluid on her lungs which caused her to stay in the NICU for 2 1/2 days, with mommy and daddy only being able to hold her in the NICU. Luckily, she was able to come in the room with them then night before they went home!
The day after they got home, I finally was able to meet Miss Sawyer! :)
She weighed only 5lbs 12 oz. but, was very long!!
While there, Lauren let me mess around and take some pictures. Just a few of my faves.
She was a great little model.. though a little "messy" ;)
Congratulations Lauren and Casey!! She is such a cutie!
I need to come for a visit again :)

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

yay! our very own post! thanks :)