Friday, May 20, 2011

a child after my own heart

Well, if Aubrey as of lately is at all foretelling of the future, I've got a bookworm on my hands! Girlfriend is loving books. And, I am loving that.
back in the good ol' days, before "life" took over, I'd stay up till 3am reading.
Now, I'm lucky if i can stay awake to read 3 pages after 9pm.
Pathetic.

But, I have been on a reading roll lately. My top suggestions (if anyone is needing one..)
"Her Mother's Hope" and "Her Daughter's Dream" by Francine Rivers. Could not put them down! Or, anything by Francine Rivers.
And, I just finished "All We Ever Wanted Was Everything" by Janelle Brown. It was interesting, but, not my fave.
And, now, I'm reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett- amazing!! And, its going to be a movie, bonus!
Next up, "And the Shofar Blew" by.. Francine Rivers. :)
(everything except "The Help" have come from my personal library, Lauren Smith)

Ok... where was I? Aubrey..

We have a Peter Rabbit book set, ours has 5. All different colors. She has to carry them all with her. If you know Aubrey, this is not surprising! (She is very particular about her "things")

One day we were on her bed reading, and she was just so darn cute.. had to grab the camera! ;)That outfit? She insisted. :)She is licking her finger to turn the page! haha! Its so funny what kids pick up on!love those lips.She does love her "lelo baby"
(little baby. I know she can say little, I don't know why it comes out like that when she talks about her baby though??)Taking a bite of whatever was on the page. She's crazy :)
The End.

No comments: