Monday, May 2, 2011

here we go!

Get ready, this post is going to be all over the place. :)

Love these two pictures. Mom, Marvin, Sarah, Aubrey and I, a month or so ago?, took a Sunday drive to Farmersville for lunch and went to an antique store. I just love how happy she is :)In case anyone has been wondering, Aubrey in her big bed has been going amazing. She pretty much never gets out of bed or even fights going to bed. Though, a couple of nights ago she did cry for me, which was very unusual! I started her bed off pushed up against the wall with some of the couch pillows on the floor next to the bed, after 4 nights i took the pillows away and just used her big pillow to kinda block her in. Never had any trouble with her falling off. Even though she sleeps kinda crazy :) I've rearranged her room, so her bed is now not against any wall and no pillows on the floor- just sleepin like a big girl! :) A few weeks ago, her school had Open House. Aubrey got an award for "Best Work". Obviously not for being most photogenic. Some of her handiwork. I'm actually pretty impressed, but, not totally convinced she did this without any help like they say! I want her teachers to have her do some work in front of me! haha.

Aubrey just being Aubrey. The little computer she's playing with was mine when I was a kid. She loves it!After her hair dried, it was the best I'd ever seen it! (Ok, maybe not the best, but, pretty close!) It just looked so soft and just curled perfectly. Made me wish my hair looked like hers! (these pictures really don't do it justice)The other day, we went over to Natalie's so the girls could play. Looks like Lola is casting a spell, haha.For Aubrey's school, we had a little art project to do. This one was for Mother's Day :) We had to decorate the heart with "mommy and me" things and they are going to hang them on the wall in the hall. I like when they send projects home for us to do :)While we, ok, I, was working on the heart... Aubrey was making her own art. notice her hair accessories? she really got into it! meant to take a final pic, sorry. Ok, well, there's the randomness that has been our life lately. :)

No comments: