Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Time Flies!






One year ago today, I found out I was pregnant!! I can't believe it has already been a year! Which quite frankly has been the fastest year of my life! 
"It seems like just yesterday.." well it does! That saying could not be any more accurate! haha! And I hear it only gets worse! 

This has been the most whirlwind and exciting year as well.. I am just so blessed to have this little girl in my life! :) 
A little bit of Aubrey Kay's journey... 









I am so happy this little one is in my life and couldn't ask for a better baby!! :)



3 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

isn't it funny that one of the scariest days of your life turned into your favorite thing ever?! so i guess sometime next week is one year ago that you told me :) haha.

Anonymous said...

I liked this post a lot! I still remember when you came over to tell me and I didn't believe you. haha. :)

Natalie said...

It's nice to have someone who just went through all of this! I like hearing all the info and details! If I end up being induced I was curious how long it may take because I really want her born that day because the next day is my dad's birthday!! 15 hours!!! That would still put me right before midnight... fingers crossed! And I am glad someone else experienced the cookie jar pain... it really sucks... When Lola is born we will have to have a dorky little play date with our girls! Hahaha- okay maybe it would be more for us! :) lol Any other info you have you think I should know- send it my way- also... if I am induced- any advice or warnings?