Thursday, December 4, 2008

just sittin around..

I'm just waiting for my class to start, so I thought I would kill some time. The entire time I have been on the computer this little girl has been doing somersaults I swear! my stomach has been moving around all over the place, if anyone was looking I'm sure they would be able to tell! I will miss that.

So I pretty much have like 2 weeks left to my due date.. um, how crazy is that!? She could get here ANYTIME!! The doctor told me probably not this week, but that she was on call friday night.. just in case! haha. I really just need to make till after Tuesday, the 9th, because that is when I have finals! After that I guess it really doesn't matter when she comes! Although, I would perfer not the 12th, Sarah's birthday, and the 13th is my cousin Eddie's graduation.. well, as long as she waited till after the graduation, that way all the family would still be in town. Then there are like a hundred other birthdays still in December... so, I just hope she doesn't have to share with anyone. Its bad enough it will be so close to Christmas!

I still have not found the perfect coming home outfit for her. :( everything I pick everyone tells me it will still be too big on her, even if its newborn! I really kinda wanted a dress, but that has been close to impossible! Most everything is 0-3 months, which she falls into, but newborn would be better. she is just going to come home naked! haha, jk. I'm so focused on what she will come home in I haven't even really thought about me. Probably some comfy pants! I have no idea how anything will fit, so I think I will just go with something still kinda stretchy, just in case!
I think Marvin asks me everyday if my bag is ready. Its not. I keep telling them I still use everything that will go in the bag, like my toiletries, and bras, makeup, and my cell phone charger (just in case).. so, pretty much when the time comes I'm going to be running around like crazy trying to put my bag together! I have a list made of everything I will need, that way hopefully I won't forget anything! If I do, I will just send someone home to get what I need :)

Alright, well, I will try and get some pics up.. I better hurry before I run out of time!
Later Haters :)

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

this is insane. we have known each other for 15 years. i can't believe you are going to have a baby any day now. it seems so crazy. i can't believe it. make sure i'm on the phone list! i want to know right away! ;)