Wednesday, December 17, 2008

*insert jeopardy music*

I'M WAITING..!!
Where is she already? Everyone was soo sure I would have her early, now nothing! I'm not totally looking forward to all the labor and delivery part, I just want to get it over with! But I'm kinda ready to just not be pregnant anymore. And I am sooo ready to see her!!
The weirdest thing is when I can feel her head move! VERY strange. Also, I was thinking last night, while I was putting the pillow cases back on my pillows and I was bending over and just moving all around, I'm doing all this with a person inside of me!! It's just weird that you can bend your 
stomach (sort of) and just do all your normal stuff with a baby in you! and it doesn't hurt her. I don't know if it seems all that weird (or whatever word) to anyone else, but its a little mind blowing to me!
I just so can't wait to see what she looks like! (she is moving all around right now! You can see my stomach just going crazy! I have my camera by me so I was going to video my stomach moving, and of course she stops! go figure!)
In just a matter of days I will have a child!! I mean, I know I have one now, but soon she will be out of me! CRAZY! But sooo exciting! :)

Well.. guess that's about it.. time for some jumping jacks and mexican food! gotta do what I can to get her outta here! jk :)

~Laura
p.s.
I don't know why the end of some words are going to the next line, it's all weird. sorry.

No comments: