Sunday, October 19, 2008

oh pregnancy..

I'm starting my 8th month!! whoa! and its really beginning to hit me that she could really start to come any time now! (granted, its still a little early, but still!) All this stuff I have been reading, like braxton hicks, which is like practice contractions!, which could start happening within the next few weeks! and stuff about labor... oh man!  this is going to be fun.. yeah right! 
ok, enough of that!

So I'm beginning to think I'm might just be an easy target! for what? suggestive selling food!! lol! me, sarah and our friend amanda went to see a movie for Amanda's birthday, and all i was going to get was a drink, and then he starts asking if i wanted a pretzel, which i was already debating, then he asked about an ice cream sandwhich, which also sounded good... then oreo cakesters, for $1.. sold! haha! I was suckered in! all someone has to do is just mention something to eat and i'm hungry! not good! haha. 

let me just tell you, this little girl has become VERY active! non stop movement! which is cool, for sure.. but sometimes, SIT STILL! haha! i will lay on my side and she'll start pushing against me, so i roll over, pushes again. i will wake up to her moving all around... needless to say, sleeping has become a bit of a battle! even if i'm just sitting, she starts kickin around. it was really weird at work the other day, i was just rocking in the rocking chair while the babies were sleeping and she just went to town! I could see my stomach moving from where she was going!! if i held my breath then i could really feel her move, like she was doing a flip.. totally crazy!! it was really strange to see my stomach bubble up when she moved! but also amazing!! :)

I've decided, heels are no more! my calves are so sore like I have never worn high heels before! my feet are throbbing.. and this is in my most comfortable heels! what the heck! although, I have been in them ALL day, not intentionally, i thought i was going to get a chance to change, and i didn't! after church, me, sarah and collin went to lunch at the harbor, then out to my aunt's in forney to drop collin off while me and sarah go to some antique stores. so we are at the store, which my feet are already hurting, and i'm telling you i could barely last! I finally told sarah we had to leave because i could no longer move my legs! haha. torture! so... instead of just taking a break and going somewhere else... we went to coldstone and got a pedicure!! lol! ah-mazing! one of the best pedi massages ever!! so.. if i wear heels again, i'm bringing back up shoes!! :)

I'm definitely ready for her to be here and out of me... but I know I will really miss being pregnant.. definitely bittersweet! but I just can not wait for her to be here!!!! i'm so curious to see how she will look! :)

alrighty.. that is all. 
~Laura~

1 comment:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

you have got to read my comment about your pregnancy on facebook--SO freakin funny!