Tuesday, October 14, 2008

first purchase!

Yes, I have finally bought something for the baby! As of yet I haven't really need to buy anything, but I did! A baby book! Its really cute, pink of course :) I'm sure I will start filling it out tonight! 

Also, I think I have completed my registering! I put the finishing touches on it today. I finally found a diaper bag that I like, so yay! I keep hearing that you don't want one too big, because you will end up using it as your purse too! so, the one I found has 2 bags! One large, and one smaller.. so, I can switch em for whatever occasion :) and its pink and brown. 

Doctor's appt. tomorrow! I think I'm going to get in trouble! My mom is going with me, as usual, and she keeps getting on to me about my asthma! haha. I have been taking allergy medicine everyday, sudafed until I ran out, and was doing my preventative inhaler until I started needing my rescue inhaler.. so, I have been good.. I can't help it if my asthma is still acting up! Plus, when I went to the ER they told me that from this point on my asthma could act up more and seem worse than it really is. so? I guess I will have to see what the Doc says! Also, I think she is going to tell the Doc that my shower is at Jenny's.. where there are cats. not good... lol. too late though, the invites are in the mail! :)

Hopefully I will get the crib put together tonight! that will be exciting! I can't wait to start putting everything together, and organizing, and decorating! fun! but I need my baby shower first :) 

Oh, and I'm keeping an eye out for a really cute newborn christmas pj's! how adorable will that be for her to wear christmas morning! hopefully she will be here!! haha! and hopefully early enough that I'm not still in the hospital on christmas. so, I'm thinking her due date (19th) would be really great! Hear that little one?! :)

Ok, well I'm going to see what kind of healthy food I can eat for dinner. I feel like I need to extra since I had Long John Silvers (which I never get!) for lunch! greasy greasy.. but delicious!! Hopefully that won't become a craving, because that could be dangerous! 

Later haters :) 

No comments: