Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sigh..

Today is one of those days my emotions are getting to the best of me. I'm in a very annoyed mood and really don't have any reason to be. Just am. I also feel slightly depressed. I guess I do have reason for things to depress me, although some of those reasons are my choice, so.. i guess I really shouldn't be? None the least, still am a bit. I just wish some things were different. 

So, I'm off to another unscheduled doctors appt. on Friday morning! Look's like I didn't pass my diabetes test last week, so I have to go for a more in depth test friday. which stinks bc you have to fast the night before! that means no food or drink, even water!, starting at 8:30 p.m. Thursday night- after my test friday! My appt. is at 8:30 am, but still, you can't keep a prego from eating! crazy people! :) I don't really know alot about diabetes, but the one thing I relate to it is no sweets, or at least a limited amount. My name is Laura and I'm a sweet-aholic! This could be a problem. Although, with this type of diabetes, they say it can go away after you have the baby. so that's good. but let's just hope I don't have it at all!! I'm tired of going to the doctors.. and it's only going to get worse as time goes on! well, really I'm just tired of going to find out if there are things wrong with me. and getting my blood taken! for some reason I'm bruising really easily, and badly, now. my arm looks like I'm a junkie! no lie! oh the joys of being pregnant.. ! 

Also, I'm really tired. In every sense of the word. I feel like all I do is sleep, but I'm still so tired physically. but also very tired of thinking. there is so much to think about and plan and wonder and try to figure out... its exhausting. 

well, I'm going to put my clothes in the dryer and go to bed. at 9:30. lame. 

Don't worry, tomorrow should be better! :) 

No comments: