Thursday, May 20, 2010

randomness continued

Little Girl loves the ducks!
Mothers Day!
The only decent pic we got that day!
Pretty flowers I got :)


She is such a crazy sleeper!
Haha!

LOVE these pics! (some of them were from my phone so they look a little different)Painted her toes!

First time for a full ponytail! And, gotta say, its my new favorite!!
Just playin.. Talking to the ducks..

She looks huge in this pic!! Like, a big kid :(
Lunch break, eggs :)
She's getting too big! Um, chocolate chip cookie. 10 seconds after I gave it to her. She got a baby wipe bath. Lessons learned..

AND, I think I have a future tap dancer on my hands!! :)
(she also does this when she isn't getting her way, in tantrum form. yay..)



1 comment:

Natalie said...

Loved the pictures again! Clay was amazed at Aubrey using a fork and loved the video and made me play it twice! I get why you want to put her in tap dancing now!!!! So cute!