Monday, January 18, 2010

Playing Catch Up

I meant to put these up a while back, well.. I guess not that long ago, but my brother told me to go to the pond because it was frozen over.. shouldn't these ducks be freezing?!?

One night, me, Aubrey and my sister went over to our friend Amanda's.. Aubrey and Jake had a lot of fun.. until Aubrey had a complete melt down! I'm still not really sure what the problem was..?? Aubrey sharing? Or Jake helping himself? Let's go with the first :)

She really enjoyed the slide!

Jake: "Move it or lose it!" SO.. starting Thursday, Aubrey had a really yucky nose and her eyes were just not looking all that great, but, didn't think too much of it.. until Friday morning! This kid looked bad. Made her a dr. appt- pink eye!! Total bummer! (Speaking of bummers.. why do kids always get sick when you have something planned or really looking forward to doing something?? This ain't the first time Little Miss.. :) )

I really do feel super bad for her, up until mid afternoon today has her eyes still looked pretty bad! And she is really congested- which I hate! She's been on her meds since Friday night, so, she's not contagious anymore.. right?? (I don't really know a whole lot about pink eye)
Robert had some friends over, with them all knowing Aubrey had pink eye- teenagers! Aubrey wanted to play with them so bad.. she looked so pitiful.. :( Poor little thing. Good thing she's finally moving past this.. no fun!
So we basically just stayed home all weekend, well, except for my trip to the store for diapers! Ha!
She's a trooper though! :) On a happier note though, I got my canvas print in! The Canvas People are giving away a FREE 8x10 canvas print- so I took them up! I went with a pic from her first birthday! My mom wants to hang it next to all the canvas pictures of me and my siblings when we were one- we're all sitting in a wooden chair holding a book, pretty cute :)
I think that about catches me up to date. She goes back to daycare tomorrow.. pray all goes well :)

3 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

aw, her eyes looked so bad :( poor pink eye baby. I don't know if I've ever had it - I bet that's gotta be a bad one!

~Laura~ said...

it is.. no fun at all!!

Natalie said...

Her eyes looked sooooo bad! Pink eye is the worst!