Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Unexpected Fun :)

Today was an unexpected day off- my sitter couldn't come today, so, I couldn't go to work.. so, my brother filled in for me! (why didn't he just watch Aubrey? Because he is an 18 year old boy. Enough said.) :) So, that meant I got to spend the day with my little baby! Which, I am so happy about since I have really been bummed about not being with her all day anymore.. so, missing a day of work was so worth it! :) 
So, since we had nothing planned, I asked if Natalie and Lola would like to  join us at the pond- they did! Which, of course was code for "let's have a photo shoot"!! haha! 
And that's just what we did! :) 

disclaimer: these girls were NOT in a smiley mood.. 
Also, there are just a few pictures :)

To start off, Lola showed up in her cute-o shades! Didn't last long.. but, still cute! :)
Aubrey was already checking out everything around her! 
Lola loves her little "B" 

This girl would not smile for anything! 

Sweet little baby toes :) 
(some of these I stole from Natalie, so it was funny to see that she took a pic of me taking pics when I did the same to her!) 

She pretty much could care less about those ducks.. which was weird. 

I think she was 'talking' in this one.. 
Thought I'd try her out standing.. made me a little nervous. But, she did great! (she's getting so big..)





"Oh, there's a duck!" 

hee-hee, thought that was pretty cute.. :) 
Uh-oh, Lola better watch out.. She's coming! 
"I'll take that, thanks!" 
(I'm a little worried Aubrey might be a bully when she grows up.. LOL) 



I liked this one :)

So, Aubrey must have thought "B" was her baby (which hers is at home, she has blonde hair!) 

I don't think Lola liked that.. 
And, once again, she takes her paci too! Which, she put in her mouth, oops! 
Don't know what they're looking at?? 
Time for a bottle.. 
.. And, now she smiles! 

Whew! Ok! That about does it! (I don't think I will be doing that many pics on here again for a while.. that took a long time! haha) 

Thanks for the play date Natalie and Lola!

Hope everyone else had a good day! :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for inviting us and thank you for the surprise! The shirt worked out great because it fit over her head! :) Do we only write our blogs for each other? Haha... JK! My favorite photo was the first one that was black/white or maybe sepia. It looked like God was peaking through the clouds and shining down on her (which He is!)... but the lighting made it seem like that! Thanks for posting your pictures! We need to trade photos!

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

SUPER CUTE! there are a couple of Aubrey sitting next to the funny tree roots where I think you used natural lighting, and I love it! There are a bunch of really cute ones!! It's good you have a park close by for all of this :)
ps. I wrote back to one of your questions on my blog...I never know where to post the answers, lol.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pictures. Carrie is a bully too aroudn other babies... They're not allowed to have binkies, only her.