Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's Official!

Aubrey is saying "mama"!!
She said it yesterday, but it was more like "mamammuumma".. and I don't think it was really directed to me.. lol. 
But, this morning right when she woke up and saw me, she said it, "mama". 
It just melts my heart!
So I said it again to her, and she repeated it back, and I got all excited!! 
Finally.. after 7 months of pressuring her, its paid off! lol!! :) 
(although, still not totally sure if its really directed to me, but it is definitely different than yesterday, and she repeated it back.. so, I think so! wouldn't you??) :) 

Man, now adding another thing thats making her grow up... 
She's been pretty busy this month! 
:)

2 comments:

Brenda Bates said...

Awwww .... that's sweet!!!!

Natalie said...

So I left the land of blogs for awhile but I am back. Loved all the pictures- but you know I love seeing Aubrey more! Too bad they are being booted for our next shopping trip... well at least Lola is! LOL (And it really stinks you didn't do the highchair testing for me! bummer!)