Thursday, December 29, 2011

another year.


Well, these are it. 
The last pictures I have of my two year old.
Gotta say, 2 wasn't so bad!
Of course,  there were a few trying times, but, nothing that made me say "when is 'two' going to be over?!" 
In all honesty, two was a really great, fun year! 
She really came into her own- that feisty, independent, giggly, lovable, demanding, stubborn, carefree, dare-devil, compassionate personality of hers!
It's amazing to see her really learn something, to just see it click in her mind. Her vocabulary has skyrocketed, you can actually have a real conversation, and girlfriend does love to talk! :) And sing!! She loves her babies, coloring, watching Popeye (crazy, I know), putting on makeup, and definitely being Collin's shadow and echo! 
She is becoming so much more affectionate, which I absolutely love. 
While she's talking or singing, she'll change the tone of her voice to make it sound funny or dramatic or whatever, its kinda crazy to me that she knows how to do that!
She is way more aware of her emotions, and others. 
And.. she's also starting to get a little more defiant. Not cool. 
Guess that comes with the territory of growing up. 
Can't she be a little baby again? Just for a while.. time is going way too fast. :(
Though, I sure do love the stage she's in as well!

(I know these are a little blurry, she was all over the place!)
 She loves her Larry!

 But, not quite as much as those babies!

My favorite song she is singing right now :)


Just adore that little girl!! 
Bring on 3 -we're ready! :)



No comments: