Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful.. for my arist :)

This past Tuesday night, Aubrey's school had their Thanksgiving dinner/program. 
This was Aubrey's first year to participate in it, now that she's in the 3's class. 
I always like going to these kind of things :)

 Happy girl!
 They performed one song... and all I got out of it was "gobble gobble" haah!
 Her teachers, that she loves!
 My new favorite way to do her hair, a little braid ;)


 Ok.  So, I'm totally going to brag for a minute. When we got back home, Aubrey started coloring on some junk mail. She showed me what she was doing and I had to ask my mom if she just did this or if maybe it was Collin, because I was shocked that it was her! I mean, maybe its normal for her age to be able to draw like this, but I just had not seen her do anything like this before! These faces are really good- for an almost 3 year old anyway! Eyes, nose, mouth, eye brows and hair- I think? And, that she knows how to make different looking faces.. I'd say that's pretty darn impressive!! :)




1 comment:

Natalie said...

Impressive little artist for sure!!